Ear Pain/Headaches/Dizziness/Blurred Vision
Normally, I'm your average healthy 24 year old. However, the past year I've been suffering with what walk in clinic doctors have been calling an ear full of wax. I have attempted a few ways to soften and remove the wax but I have a feeling it's more than that.
I have a horribly bad tooth that is completely rotten, which I know needs to be removed but finianical stress won't allow for that at the moment.
What scares me is now I am getting headaches, blurred vision, and dizziness not only when I get up quickly but when I'm standing to long or sitting to long. My memory isn't nearly as good as it used to be, and I'm concerned.
The entire left side of my face, including my ear and head feels much worse than the right side. The ear on the left side is blocked- as the doctors keep telling me here. The one doctor who attempted to remove the blockage with water, had to stop because the pain was too much for me to take. She then referred me to a pharmacist. I have a feeling this is more than a blocked ear way due to excess wax. If you could shed some light on it for me it'd be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.