Ear and Eye pressure
A little over two months ago I suffered an orbital floor fracture. I went to an eye specialist who examined it, and found nothing wrong. Both the eye doctor and the ER doctor, however, suggested seeing a facial specialist about doing surgery to repair it. Because I had no insurance, the specialist wouldn't see me, and I never had anything done.
  As a result of the injury, I lost a little feeling in my face - the right nostril, parts of the upper lip, and the cheek under my right eye, where I got hit. Some feeling has come back since then, but not all of it.

I mention this because I don't know if it might be related.

For the last couple days, I've been experiencing pressure in my head. It started out as painful pressure behind the left eye, about four days ago. About two days ago I also developed pressure in my left ear, like it needs to pop but won't. The eye pressure is getting more and more painful, and the ear pressure seems to be increasing as well. There seems to be increasing loss of hearing.

Talking to a few friends who are med trainers for sports teams, they said I should also mention the fact that my jaw pops - on command - on the left side. They feel that TMJ can't be ruled out.

I can't afford to go to a doctor if it turns out to be something that I can weather. Any advice is greatly appreciated!