Ear fullness, odd feeling in back of head, slight jaw pain
Hi, I have been plagued with a bit of an ear problem for the past 5 months or so.  There is a roaring in my left ear at times and a constant feeling of ear fullness (in the beginning there was also some itchiness in the ear canal).  I do have jaw problems but this ear thing has been pretty recent.  Sometime there's pain and sometime there's not.  I have minor jolts of pain in my jaw and sometimes in my neck.  I also have an odd warm press feeling in the back of my head (same side as my ear).  I saw an ENT about a month ago and he told me I have some major sinus drainage and that the ear ringing is probably connected to my TMJ but I'm kind of freaking out (I hope he's not dismissing possibilities just because I'm 22!)  The odd feeling in the back of my head has naturally made me think of other more serious and life-threatening possibilities.  I go back to the ENT tomorrow.  Does anyone have any insight on this?
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you, I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Generally pain in the back portion of the head, ear originates from the neck problems due to irritation in the cervical (neck) spine because the nerves that supply the back of the head start in the upper cervical spine. Mostly, this kind of head pain aggravates after turning head and typically occurs in patients with previous neck injuries and in patients with marked arthritis of the upper cervical spine. In addition, this pain exacerbate with prolonged sitting in a stooped posture and when working on a computers for long hours.  On the other hand, there are patients who experience similar pain with sinusitis (sinus with infected mucus) and migraine. If you suffer continuous pain at back of head, please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the possibilities here and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you.

Take Care & Regards!!!

Hi, i am experiencing some problem. The problem is that i am experiencing when i press my back part of head, the pain wil both occured on the head and some where near the ear. So,  hope that you people can give advice on what to do. Thanks.