Earthquake Feeling, Seeing white flashes, and hearing voices
I'm kinda feeling like I'm loosing my mind hear and afraid to talk to people about it for reason of them not believing me or thinking I'm crazy. Lately I have been waking up in the middle of the night thinking there is and earthquake going on and still feel as I am waking up and wont stop until about a minute after waking up. We don't get earthquakes where I live. Secondly, I have been seeing a white flash about every other night in my room that is pitch dark as I don't have any windows in my room. Its not like a camera flash that reflects off everything but more like a white circle. At first I thought oh that was cool but now I am thinking something is going on here. Thirdly, I am hearing voices. Now I am a thinker and I know what my own voices are like. The voices I was hearing at first sounded like my dad's voice but now I hear little kids whispering in my ears.  So my serious question is: Am I loosing my mind or is there medical conditions that I am experiencing?
How are you? What other symptoms are present? The symptoms could be related or unrelated.  Earthquake feeling  and white flashes of light highly suggest problem with balance and vision often associated with ear and eye issues. Further evaluation may need to be done and you may benefit from a referral to eye and ear specialists. Additional diagnostic tests such as imaging studies may need to be done. Hearing voices or auditory hallucination  may be a symptom of underlying psychological issues and may need to be evaluated also.Take care and do keep us posted.