Electric Shock Sensation
I'm hoping someone can help me . Recently I started having a tingling sensation across my shoulders when I cough but now things have changed dramatically. While coughing I felt the most intense sensation of electical current hitting all these areas at once in my neck ,back.shoulders,chest, and both arms. and my left arm was weak for quite some time afterwards. This was not something that I felt spread but rather all these areas felt this horrible burning electric all at the same time. It literally took my breath away. A trip to the Er ruled out heart attack or stroke. The ER docs have said I may have a pinched nerve in my neck and sent me home with pain meds and muscle relaxers. I now am having those same electric shocks traveling  down to my tailbone and once it hits the tailbone it spreads out to both hips. Can all this really be happening from my neck. I did have a  blow to the back of the head in 2003 and an MRI showed some damage   to c-5 and c-6 but nothing to be concerned with . However I now find myself concerned

Thanks for writing in.
Your symptoms are most likely due to the neck injury that you sustained. You can discuss with your treating doctor about using a cervical collar. OTC B complex supplements will also help.
It is also important to rule out diabetes as both diabetes and vitamin deficiency can cause neuropathy.

Hope this helps!
Could this be the cause of my  vision problems ( a recent eye exam  now has me going to an eye doctor because they weer unable to get my vision any closer than 20/40 in both eyes even with corrective lenses)  headaches and extreme fatigue as well ? Can all these things be from my neck ? I also need to add that my BP was 155/105 in the ER