Electrocuted
Electrocuted and having daily headaches that never end and severe sharp shooting pains to the head. So, bad they will drop me to my knees in pain. Only last a few secondsbut, continue about 6 or seven times in a row, this happens everyday. I experiece dizzness, can't walk strait, when this happens. I have neck pain, and have trouble turning my neck from side to side, I feel like I need a brace to hold my head up. It feels like the mucles in my neck are being constantly pulled downward. I have experience at night while sleeping sharp pain behind my eye that say bad I scream out in pain. I experieced temporary loss of vision by it comes back this has happen twice. I will be going to a doctor soon but, I was hoping for your opinion.
I was electrocuted last August 2007. I was told it was a high voltage themal electricty that hit me. I was thrown off and did not experience burn injuries to the outside body.  
I was electrocuted Feb. 2007 and it sounds like you are having the same symptoms as me. Don't think it will get better on it's own possibly nervre damage or irritation. Read about neuralgia and neuropathy. Are your eyes sensitive to light occipital neuralgia>>> regular pain killers may take the edge off for a couple of hours but they don't work you are likely having neuropathic pain. Most test will more than likely be normal or negative and most doctors never heard of it. this can get frustrating save yourself some time and agravation and see a neurologist who knows about neuralgia and that electrical shock can cause neuropathy