Electromagnetic radiation poisoning
I suffer from tingling in my head, nausea, ringing in my ear, blurred vision -- when I use my cell phone or am standing next to a wifi router or a cordless phone.    I see hundreds of people suffering terribly on these lists from exactly the same symptoms - I know that Norway fully recognized electromagnetic sensitivity as a full disablilty, that Germany just recommended not using wifi systems and Canada recognized the existence of this problem.  why is no one discussing this in America?     I can't tell you how much I suffered (and my family as a result) until I finally figured out what I had to turn off and stay away from.    My question is -- whether you call it microwave illness, or electro hypersensitivity - or whatever -- neurologists MUST be swimming with these complaints -- why is no one making the connection or discussing this possibility.

Carol -- another perfectly healthy person EXCEPT when exposed to radiation.
My name is Gwendolyn C. Munson, in Denver, Colorado, and I suffer from the same symptoms.  The perpetrators that have been assaulting me for the last few years have been poisoning me for years in an attempt to kill me.  One such person is my ex-husband, Robert Kelly Archer III.  Some how he and his conspirators have and continue to put the substance form in food or drinks I may leave open.  The symptoms are exactly the same as described in the article; head tinglling, headaches, ringing in the ears.  I have filed numerous complaints of attempted murder, assault and harassment to the police, US Attorney, Attorney General, and so on and so forth, but nothing has been done to stop them or investigate them. Money is power in this country, and if you do not have it, then you have no rights worth protecting.
It is unfortunately a common form of harassment in the USA to sensitize a victim to electromagnetic fields and vibrations. We have a neighbour that tried the same but we discovered it by measuring him. They use a unique electromagnetic signal signature to excite the muscles, nerves and cochlea. It results in exactly those symptons you describe. The goal is that later the victim feels harassed everywhere because he/she is sensitized and electromagnetic fields and vibrations are basically everywhere. Try to determine the source of the harassment and make drastic measures to protect yourself and to get rid of the source of harassment.