Epidural steroid injections
I have received Epidural steroid injections and am having chronic leg cramps.  At first the doctor said it was a rare side effect now after my third injection he is not sure.  This is affecting both legs and is all night long.  I take 1200 mg of gabapentin at bed time, one benadryl and two leg leg cramp with quinine and it is still unbareable any suggestions?  

There must have been a problem that you had for taking the epidural steroids. I assume that was some sort of back ache. May be the problem has worsensd, leading to the cramps. Also, calcium deficiency, diabetes, hypothyroidism, peripheral vascular disease can also cause them. Sometimes, simply taking some salted drink itself might relieve the pain.

Do keep me posted

Regards
I do have a herniated disc which caused sciatica. I also have a little arthritis and slight scoliosis in my lower back, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalja, osteopenia and vitamin d deficiency (which should be okay just ended a 12 week of vitamin D pills that I took once a week. Someone suggested that I drink Gatorade which I did and last night wasn't so bad I was able to get a good amount of sleep.