Epilepsy and Vomiting
I am wondering if there is a neuron that would be directly linked to vomiting during a partial or convulsive seizure.  The onset of each of the seizures I am speaking of seems to be vomiting or gagging.  If not, what determines the type of onset each person has?
Hi, before onset of seizure usually people experience aura which is characterized by different visual perceptions, tingling sensations, nausea etc. It varies from person to person.

“An aura is the perceptual disturbance experienced by some migraine sufferers before a migraine headache, and the telltale sensation experienced by some people with epilepsy before a seizure. It often manifests as the perception of a strange light or an unpleasant smell.

An aura does not necessitate the onset of either a migraine or a seizure and not everyone who suffers from migraines or seizures will experience auras. Though auras tend to be unpleasant and irritating, they can be beneficial. Most injuries from seizures occur with no warning. Auras allow epileptics time to prevent injury to themselves. The time between the appearance of the aura and the onset of a migraine or seizure can be anything from a few seconds up to an hour. Most people who have auras have the same type of aura every time”. For more information visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aura_ (symptom)