Everyday when i wake my right eye is sore
every day when i wake my right eye is sore it is almost like i scratched it in my sleep please help, i do barley get sleep i go to bed at like 4-5am and get up about 2-3pm

This discussion is related to MY RIGHT EYE HURTS UPON WAKING UP.
I've replied to a similar post some days ago, I've been having pain the eyes too. it started with a pretty bad red eye one night. I thought it was due to the eyes not being able to tear, maybe from a Neurological problem or Rheumatoid Arthritis.

there's a test eye doctors do to determine if the eye can tear normally. but I've never done it. I tried with rubbing a slice of onion on the cheekbones and the eyes didn't seem to tear much  

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/BURNING-TEARING-EYES-AT-NIGHT/show/1806616#post_8343430

thanks for the reply if you find out what it is please tell me my eye has got worse and  my right eye is  fine now, now it is my left eye
do you have any other symptoms at all?