Exercise
I would like to get back into exercising more, however I'm concerned with how my cranium will handle it, because it's still healing from having a tumor removed in 08/11. I do walk, but I did more before the tumor was diagnosed. My neurosurgeon doesn't address anything that he doesn't seem to think is his field. My chiropractor says walk, walk, walk. Which is ok, but with the weather getting colder, I can't tolerate outside much. We have an exercise room with several different machines, but I don't want to overdo it. I still feel off-balance with bending down & up & around too much, so vertical or sitting down outstreched maybe. Any suggestions would be appreciated so I don't hurt my head. Thank You.
Walking is the safest exercise and it works your whole body and I think would help you a lot.  Wear a helmet for goodness sakes, and find a place to walk.  Around here people go to malls to walk when the weather is bad.  Otherwise they go to the kind of parks where there is a paved path.  Get somebody to go with you.  Everybody benefits from walking.  Wear clothing that will make you stand out so bikers won't hit you.  Stay over on the walking side.  
Do nothing more than walk. Find somewhere indoors to walk; i.e. gym.  If you want to do more reconsult the Neurosurgeon about this FIRST.  

Walking is the best for now, u need time to heal and doing too much too soon can only cause u  to suffer set backs in ur recovery.

I also had brain surgery and suggest u take it slow...as it can take up to 2 yrs for the nerves to heal.

And do talk to ur Dr, as walking outside in winter is not safe if u get snow and ice, so do ask about a recumbent bike....but as the others have suggested, talk to ur NS first.

"selma"