Neurology Community
Exposure to mold/face flushing/memory/depression

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

My boyfriend and I have recently found that we have been expose to toxic mold.  I am on SSI for depression and facial numbness/neck pain, and he is also experiancing serious memorey/hearing and vision impairments.  What can I do to find out how we have been affected and how it can be treated?
You go to an allergist and he can determine if you have one of about a half-dozen dangerous molds in your system, he can test for those specific kinds by doing a culture.  If the allergist is clueless as to what those toxins might be, ask him for a referral.  Also, you can do an online search for the words "toxic mold, symptoms" and you'll get some websites that list them off, so at least you'll be knowledgeable about them.  Now, I'm not sure, but as far as I know, there are treatments to get rid of those damaging toxic molds that may be floating around in your systems, sort of like treating bacteria and fungal infections.  

And keep in mind that some exposure to toxic mold won't always make you real sick, rather you'll wind up with respiratory type symptoms, to include congestion in the sinuses, which that can cause quite a few problems, altho less serious than what can happen to people who have contracted the worst kind of toxic mold.  I hope this helps.  It's good to know, too, that these days they're using wallboard in bathrooms now that won't allow the growth of mold, so hopefully one day, most homes won't have this toxic mold threat.  If you ever buy a home, consider adding to the cost a certain amout of money to have a crew come in and redo the wallboard in the bathrooms, and of course always have a mold inspector check your house in addition to a regular inspection.  You all don't need this to happen twice.

Hello guys..
I am looking for site that can offer Home Inspection services at the reasonable cost. My friend suggested me www.****************.com. Do you people have any idea about this site?