Neurology Community
Exremely sharp pain in head / Facial tightness and numbness

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I am 23 years old and female. I've had migraines my entire life. I'm experiencing pain in the left side of my head about two inches above my ear, it is between my ear and temple. It is a sharp, sudden pain that feels like something is going to burst inside my head. It feels nothing like any of the migraines I have had. It last around ten seconds at the most. I can feel the pain in the teeth in the left side of my mouth as well. This has been occurring for several days and continues to get worse.

I am also having other symptoms I believe are related. These symptoms just started today. I feel an overall tightness and numbness in the left side of my face. My left eyebrow feels like someone is pushing it upward with their hand. My left arm and hand feel cramped and are hard to move. My thinking ability is completely off. I'm struggling to complete thoughts and get confused easily. I am extremely tired. My vision is blurry and I keep feeling like my eyes are tying to cross.

I cannot visibly see anything wrong with my face or other body parts affected. These symptoms are just feelings.

I have had a brain MRI a couple of months ago for memory loss and trouble thinking. Nothing was found on it.
have you seen a eye doc ask them to check for papilldema sounds like you have pressure on your brain you might have what i have pseudotumor cerebri it causes intracranial pressure from to much spinel fluid the MRI and cat scan will be normal if you have it they will have to check for papilldema and do a spinel tap to check your pressure to see if you have it you need to get to a eye doc you can lose vision if it is something severe