In reviewing the posts they seem very insightful so I am writing hoping for input. For the past 4-1/2 years I've had the following:
Sudden episodes with varying severity:
• “in &out of awareness” for hours/sometimes weeks
• Can’t talk or form thoughts
• Face contorts
• Spine burns for hrs
• Nausea, stomach upset/diarrhea
• Balance/co-ordination issues
• Painful muscle contractions.
• Muscles burn like lifting weights & maxed out capacity for repetitions..will happen if pick up even TV clicker
• Memory/reading comprehension problems
• Problems with simple math
• Left eyelid visibly “droopy” for days
• Tingling/burning in left side of face
TRIGGERS are sudden changes of any kind
• Quick temperature changes - hot to cold or cold to hot
• Sudden emotional changes..very happy/excited or very upset
• Bending over to pick something up and then raising up quickly
• Waking up quickly – if startled by a noise or alarm clock
• Being startled even when awake
• Waiting too long to eat or eating high sugar foods
I would greatly appreciate any insight..Thanks, Vic
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.