Neurology Community
Eye Twitch and pressure in head

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Eye Twitch and pressure in head

I developed a twitch in my left eye about two months ago. I assumed it was from from stress, as I am currently planning my wedding. However, the twitch has grown worse -- it is constant from the time I wake up until I go to bed. Also, about a week ago, I started feeling pressure in my left temple and on the left side of my head. It doesn't hurt, it just feels full. I notice this feeling more when I bend over. It only lasts briefly, but my vision feels a little blurry and I feel a little strange when it happens. I've tried allergy medicine and I've also tried doing things to help alleviate stress. Could it just be sinus/allergy issues combined with stress or should I have it checked out? Don't want to go throught the whole MRI ordeal if I don't have to!
Should also mention I've had some tingling in the left side of my head as well.