Eyes Rolling Back
My son is 13 months old and we have noticed that for the past month he has episodes, maybe once or twice per day, when his eyes roll back.  He could be standing or sitting looking at me and it only lasts about 2 seconds and he seems fine immediately.  At first we thought he was literally rolling his eyes at us but I think they just go back too far.  I have been doing some research online and the closest thing I see to it is "Absence Seizures".  Is there any way this behavior could be something other than a seizure or form of epilepsy?
Hello.

These may or may not be absence seizures. You will be able to confirm this once you get an EEG done. The EEG will pick up any seizure activity going on in the brain.

Has he been seen by a neurologist of a pediatrician ? Though he is too young to be diagnosed, he could have a tic.

Regards