Face Twitching
Over the last month, I have had bouts of face twitching.  My left eye and my lower left lip twitches. Sometimes these twitches occur at the same time.  Do you have some idea what causes this.
I forgot to tell you I am a 42 year old female with no other medical problems.
Hi I had this at the beginning before I had full on body spasms, and I am still without diagnosis, all I can share is that I started to take magnesium and it stopped all my spasms in legs and face..a miracle for me...
hope this helps.
take care
I am 35 f and have clear mri...but many ms symptoms....including face twitching....drives me crazy...lips pop out....have leg twitches, zings, pops, blips,...right pipil malfunction in dim light...lots of things....have symptoms continuously....been put on baclofen...for spasticity...can run...climb stairs, squat, etc....pain free...
Stress can cause twitching along with migraines.
  This may also be something that runs in the family. Maybe you should just take a hot bath and relax.
  You just might need to pay more attention to your body.
have a good one.
I am new here and I was looking up twitching of lower lip, found this. I don't know if you are one of the doctors who are supposed to reply on this website, but if you are, I find you reply a bit strange and inadequate! Relax and take a bath?

Sorry, but I don't know how to ask a question to a doctor. I wanted to find a reply for lip twitching (or facial twitching) but this is all I can find. Any advice on how to ask a question, I have another regarding long term use of pills against bacteria in the mouth (sorry, I am not English, don't know what they're called, unless it is penicillin. I had a tooth extracted (which forum would that be?) in an area where I had had radiation therapy and nothing will heal.

Anxiety and stress are perhaps the main cause of muscle twitching, which is also known as Benign fasciculation syndrome. Facial muscle twitching may occur due to Bell’s palsy. It could also be just a deficiency of minerals (electrolytes) like potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium. This is a dietary problem that you need to take care of. Sometimes cramps also occur as side effects of some medicines or therapies, like chemotherapy, for example. Please take a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and go for gentle stretching exercises regularly. The symptoms may improve. Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!