Face and chin tingling
40 year old male. I have been experiencing right side face and chin tingling for the past 6 months. I've had an MRI on my head that was normal. I recently had an MRI on my cervical spine that showed a large bulging disc in my c6-c7. I've also been feeling a slight tired or tingling in right arm/forearm/wrist and slight in my right leg. My doctor suggested I see an oral surgon for possible TMJ. Some days feel better than others but on bad days I feel really out of it. I would really like to get back to a normal life. Does anyone have a good medical opinion?  
The symptoms are due to the spinal nerves compression by the bulging disc . It is not related to TMJ . Please consult a neurosurgeon and  get the treatment plan . Physiotherapy and /or decompression of spinal nerves by surgery may relieve the symptoms . Hope this helps you . Take care and regards !