Facial Twitching
Hello, please can anyone help me.  My husband has been suffering with facial twitching for some years now and always says that his face feels really really tight.  The only thing that calms it and him down is alcohol!!  This has been going on for ages now and obvioulsy need to stop drinking alcohol.  He wants to but can't.  Now you may think he is an alcoholic, but he genuinely does not want to drink it, he just wants to feel better.  As a result of this he has been off work now for a few months.  He always has these attacks in the morning and therefore has to drink.  He also feels sick  in the mornings.  Normally after a glass or 2 of wine he is much better but still twiches slightly.  He has been to hospital recently as he actually had a seizure due to the sickness, and had every test going and all have come out normal with no problems so we are at a loss!!  Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions!!  He has trouble sleeping and a few glass of wine seem to help him get to sleep.  Many thanks.
I think the root cause for your husband is Alcohol consumption and his symptoms appear to be due to alcohol withdrawal. The symptoms of alcohol withdrawal will be present for few days which he has to overcome once for all.
I think you should be consulting a de-addiction specialist and you should put your husband in de-addiction center.
Is he on multivitamin supplements?
His alcohol addiction is affecting his cerebellum which helps in co-ordination of movements, gait and to some extent with help of limbic system regulates sleep also.
His twitches are due to his alcohol addiction.
Keep me informed if you have any queries.
Bye.