Facial numbness, tingling, pain left side
Over the past year, I have been experiencing periods where my left side of my face will become numb and tingly similar to when you get a novacaine shot at the dentist. Also my ear feels like there is something in there that is affecting my hearing.I had my sinuses checked and my ENT said they were fine. Recently the symptons have started to come more frequently. The new sympton is the tip of my nose gets really cold and sometimes my ear. Also, my vision in my left eye gets a litte fuzzy and feels different from my right eye. Sometimes I get shooting pains across my left brow (comes from temple and goes to middle of face). It doesn't last long but sometimes the symptons start after that.  I have high blood pressure and am not currently on medication. Last week, it happened in my left jaw. Other than that I am extremely tired, kind of like I have a flu.

My friends are driving me nuts to go to a doctor. I hate to waste anyone's time if is just related to stress or anxiety. Any ideas on what this might be.

Thank you,
Deb