Facial twitching
I posted this in another forum, but I received no reply, I am really starting to worry about this...and I can not afford to see a Dr. For the last three months I have been experiencing facial twitching at my upper right cheek, about an inch below my eye (not my eyelid.) Then about a week ago my left upper eye lid started twitching...or more tensing up and releasing, often in conjunction with each other. The cheek feels more like an electrical pulse that is shooting through just under the skin. It seems to increase during stressful situations, but lasts all day at a rate of once every 5 seconds--once every two minutes. I am 25, female, healthy but with a family history of graves disease. I am actually not under a great deal of stress, even though it intensifies during periods of stress...in general I am pretty calm, not anxious, not overly worrisome.

Someone, please give me some insight?
hi buddy,
you yourself told us the answer for this problem. Keep the stress out, and all these twitching,etc will go off. I hope you understood my point. Stress is single most important factor which causes this problem. So once these things are out of mind, twitches go off.
Regards
But I am not stressed out, I am a very laid back person, and with the exception of a difficult math test, I have almost no stress factors in my life...not to mention it continues twitching all day, even if I have not encountered a stressful situation that day. My cheek usually twitches when I smile...

I even meditate on a regular basis...

I just have the feeling that it is not stress that is at the root...more like the foliage...