Fainting without losing consciousness
Ok Im only 19 but this stange occurance has happened over 5 times and only in the last year.

What happens is whenever im in a lot of pain (throwing up, blood clot from period, etc) this weird thing happens. I can usually tell when its about to start because I will start to get very cold almost freezing and I start to swear heavily. All I hear is air rushing in my head and everything else (radio, someone talking) sounds like the adults in Charlie Brown.  My vision gets very blurry, I get extremely weak and this most recent time I was sitting on the toilet and my body jsut gave out and i fell against the counter and hit my head, but i couldnt feel a thing! I will then try to get up and go lay on the couch or bed or even floor and I cant move. I then get very naseas(i cant spell sorry) and this entire thing is extremely painfull. i dont know what causes them or how to make them stop or even know what they are.

But before I used to just faint and wake up 10-20 sec later. now they last 10-15 min and im awake the whole time! HELP I dont know whats going on.