Aa
A
A
Close
Fasciculations affecting sleep
I have continuous fasciculations in the limbs and torso, popping in my back, and most recently I wake up at night with a tightness beginning in my neck and travelling up to my jawline....as well as vibrations occurring so quickly that they create an annoying hum...it won't let me sleep!  Been to neuro twice...EMG is normal. Says it's most likely Benign Fasciculation Syndrome. Taking sleeping pills and just started lexapro (only starting with 1/2 pill daily, beginning only 3 days ago).  Neither seems to help.  Could the lexapro be making it worse?  Is there anyone else out there who has found a way to rest with symptoms like these?  THANKS for any response.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I also have the same problem with the all over twitching. I started lexapro 1 month ago. It was realy tough at first to make it through the side affects, and the twitching did get a little worse for a few days, but if your as anxious as I was about the twitching I would recomend you give it a little time. It takes about a month to work completly.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank