Fast moving atrophy and alot twitching , test normal so far
Hi there , I've had l4-5 back surgery but was successfully. Have had years of nerve pain that I take low dose of methadone. With such bad fibro symptoms I've stayed pretty active. A few months ago started having spasm in calf same place that did it when had my back surgery. But no herniated disk. Full spine and head MRI only showed some hydromyelia in throracic area.

But the spasms and twitching and a some numbness got worse everywhere and atrophy set in calf. Than went to other calf , now atrophy in upper body. I've been active and pretty solid muscles. All chest muscle / breathing muscles / neck muscles going. Looking anorexic in those areas. Have some spastisty in legs. Once I get moving I'm functioning. I have some breathing issues but I'm assuming it could be the smoking and the fact my rib muscles gone.

All blood work ( orgered by nurologist )  EEG ( full body one) and all mri ( except some hydromelia ) I show alot of strength. She's pretty confident in no ALS and MS because I don't have the weakness.

She's sending me to a different Nuro dr for muscle biopsy to make me feel better, mind you she's not seem how in 4 weeks my atrophy has gotton so bad. Family dr said its not to make me feel better it's fact I have unexplained things that she can't think out of box. The symptoms look just like the ones on the muscular dystrophy info I've seen.