Feeling Disoriented
Once in a while , I suddenly  feel disoriented and start sweating in my palms. I also feel as if there is enormous energy being infused into me.I feel as if I am being dragged into space or some other world. After about ten -fifteen minutes I become normal but I am not able to recall what I was doing last?
Can you please help me find out what is happening with me?

Thanks for writing in.
These symptoms could be due to panic attacks. Do you suffer from excessive anxiety and stress?
It is also important to rule out seizures, and thyroid dysfunction. I would suggest you to learn some self relaxation techniques like breathing exercises and meditation and sleep for 8 hrs in the night.
Take care!
Firstly sorry for my bad english. You may be having deficiency in Vitamin B12, B3, B6, and protein. Because Vit B and protein are needed to regulate and maintain nerves and heart working properly. The cause may be celiac disease. Celiac disease is a condition that damages the lining of the small intestine and prevents it from absorbing parts of food that are important for staying healthy. The damage is due to a reaction to eating gluten, which is found in wheat, barley, rye, and possibly oats. The only known effective treatment is a lifelong gluten-free diet. For now, what you need to do are intake high dosage Vit B12 twice a day. Vit B Complex twice a week, and high protein everyday - you need take this Vitamins and protein this for at least 6 months. Hopefully this will help.