Feeling of cold on forehead.
I have been having a feeling of cold on my forehead and over my eye brows. Rather like a cold wash cloth is laid on it only there is not.  I do have neck and back strain often.  Could that be the cause?
Hello Dear,
Probably the cold sensation you feel on your forehead  is due to the hypersensitivity of nerves related to the neck.You should consult an orthopedic physician and get an x-ray done to rule out any degenerative changes in your spine.
Best
I just read that any cold sensation is vascular related, is this true?  I am scared I could be getting a stroke.
i have a freezing sensation on my forehead and also my blood pressure is 102 over 75 so Very low is this linked?
Also the cold feeling is behind my eyes too
It doesn't hurt but feels very cold
and my temperature is a bit high!
Hi pastypastry,

I am aware that this thread is several years old but did you ever manage to discover what the problem was?

I too have been experiencing this cold feeling on my forehead for the past eight weeks.

I have visited my GP a number of times but they are stumped as to what it could be.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance
It's not a cold sensation I too suffer from this it's not just a sensation it's physically cold to the touch and it causes a headache I've had this since was a kid I've learned to help it through biofeedback but it doesn't always help often after a good biofeedback session my nose starts to leak out a very clear ice cold mucus substance once I've drained most of it out I feel clear headed and my sense of smell is even stronger but usually very exhausted after