Neurology Community
Feeling of fluid running down my head/back

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

A few days ago, I had a dull headache and a few small popping noises around my jaw/upper neck area. This eventually went away with bed rest. The next day, I noticed I started to get this weird cold feeling on my arms, like there was some sort of fluid running down it. I shrugged it off and went about my usual buissness. The next day, I started to get the same feeling again, except now it was mostly around my neck, back, and legs. I also get this same feeling in my head, like there's some sort of leak. The part I don't get is that aside from that, I feel perfectly fine. I don't have any dizziness, loss of coordination, etc. I'm not too sure what could be causing this problem, but until I can go to a doctor, I can only look up more information on what it could be.

I'm a 18 year old black male and I'm somewhat active. I suffer from occasional panic attacks, and have a family history of diabetes, high blood pressure, cataracts, etc., if that helps.
Avatar n tn
Hi-
I get that too.  I think it is nerves.  Am going for a emg/nct test this week.  Ask your dr. about the test.  Will let you know what my results are.  This came upon me after a heavy stressload and taking antibiotic Keflex for sinus infection.  Hope this helps.
Avatar n tn
Like I am telling everyone with these symptoms.  Go to the mirror and check your moouth for silver fillings.  If you have silver fillings please google"symptoms of silver fllings" or "Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome".  If this is not your case then I hope you find an answer.

Cheers