Neurology Community
Feeling of fluid running down my head/back
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Feeling of fluid running down my head/back

A few days ago, I had a dull headache and a few small popping noises around my jaw/upper neck area. This eventually went away with bed rest. The next day, I noticed I started to get this weird cold feeling on my arms, like there was some sort of fluid running down it. I shrugged it off and went about my usual buissness. The next day, I started to get the same feeling again, except now it was mostly around my neck, back, and legs. I also get this same feeling in my head, like there's some sort of leak. The part I don't get is that aside from that, I feel perfectly fine. I don't have any dizziness, loss of coordination, etc. I'm not too sure what could be causing this problem, but until I can go to a doctor, I can only look up more information on what it could be.

I'm a 18 year old black male and I'm somewhat active. I suffer from occasional panic attacks, and have a family history of diabetes, high blood pressure, cataracts, etc., if that helps.