Feels like my skin is on fire!
I am a 22 year old, female. Here in the past week i developed a sinus infection. Well, a few days after that i starting noticing that my back at times was starting to tingle and then shortly after it would begin to feel like it was on fire. This is my third day of being like this and it is misserable. This morning i ran a 100.2 low grade fever. and it seems like it has spread. It always starts in my back but this morning it  was multiple places. My back, bottom, stomach, and back of legs. I thought it may have been an allergic reaction and took something. But i still continued to hurt. It feels as if either someone is holding a open flame to it or i will become very cold and get chill bumps. I believe that the chill bumps hurt most of all.  I managed to take a bath and it seemed to help. It is about an hour later and i am begining to get the tingling sensation again.  When it does this it kills me to even leave a shirt on and no way can i stand even the slightest touch. Also this morning i was getting  stabbing and shooting pains in my leg and across my stomach. I have checked my body up and down and there is no sign of anything so far. Please someone tell me what is going on and what i need to do.  Thanks
also this morning was the first time i ran any kind of fever. I was in a lot of pain last night and my back was burning and so hot. but when i checked my temp it  was 98.7
Are you taking antibiotics?  If so, STOP taking it and call your prescribing doctor.  

No, i havent not been taking anything. I usually will just let it run its course.
What you are describing sounds like a neuropathy of some sort, especially when you describe your skin is so painful that clothing hurts.

I would suggest that you get in to see a doctor.

Are you taking any over the counter medications?
no maam i am not. i am usually very healthy.