Neurology Community
Feet & legs losing sensation

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Feet & legs losing sensation

I have burning sensations in the bottoms of both feet, a nagging tingling that started in the feet is now in my legs and in my arms & hands. Pinprick test revealed little feeling in feet & legs. The feeling in the feet is like they are asleep. The neurologist said that I walk funny but offered no diagnosis. I've had TMJ since the early 1980's. I have cognitive issues, loss of bladder control, tremors that become uncontrollable in extreme cold. I've had multiple bouts of optic neuritis, a change in my hand writing and have had several bouts of execerbation. Things wax and wane. My head moves in a yes, yes pattern. I have difficulty standing & walking for extended times. I tire easily and my legs feel heavy. I have deep muscle pain in both arms. Lifting a gallon of milk is very hard for me, it shakes uncontrollably. My hips are very painful especially when laying down. If I sit for a long time I have a difficult time getting up. Heat saps my energy! Can you help me? I have seen several neurologist, one said it must be MS. The next said no way. One said essential tremor but said that ther was more to it than that. I also have parethisis in the upper portion of the left thigh. I hand a bilateral nerve entrapment release for both legs 11 years ago. I am so confused and need help. Please!
mr wiggles