Feet Tingling and Bursitis
Can Ischial Tuberosity Bursitis Cause Foot Tingling?  Someone asked this already and I have what they appear to have.  The answer did not directly respond to the question however.  I would also like to know this.  I have this tingling and hamstring issues that seem to be related to pain on the Ischial Tuberosity.  

Ischial tuberosity bursitis will not cause tingling in the foot. The symptoms of this condition include pain in the butt and hamstrings especially on running and sitting.
Foot tingling can occur due to nerve compression at the ankle or knee or due to sciatica.
Other causes include diabetes, and B12 deficiency.
Hope this answers your question.
I had hip bursitis in my right hip after in a car accident. The greater trochanter bursitis was caused from injury. After severe swelling the tingling in my foot was also very apparent. I believe it was a result or impeachment on blood flow. After a year of misdiagnosis and relying heavily on my left leg. I have now developed greater trochanteric bursitis on my left leg and yes I can concur that I have tingling in my left foot now but related to the swelling. These doctors are unwilling to listen and assume too much.
Please also note that I've recently had surgery on my right leg and the blood flow feels like it has been restored and I no longer have the tingling in my foot or numbness
Greater trochanter bursectomy with IT band release