Feet Tngling/pain
I am 31/M, since May 2007 I've low back pain. I consulted with many physician(Neuro, Ortho) but its not getting better. Since december 2007 I've both feet tangling. my palm also tangling. due to tangling the feet i can not sleep. I did my emg, this is ok.

I cannot stand even for 5 minutes. my feet pains like piercing needle.
Sounds like you and I have the same problem. I under went a spinal fusion of L4-L5 last July. Now both feet go numb while standing anytime. When I get off them, they both turn red and burn and pains like piercing needles. My doctor has done an ENG and also an MRI and still hasn't isolated the problem. I believe it is related to my back problems and hopefully they will find the answer soon.

The doctor did give me Lyrica which does help a little with the piercing needle feelings but doesn't stop the numbness and burning sensations. Along with Lyrcia they now have me taking Cymbalta but I still have the same problems. I have read that many people do have sucess with these drugs for this problem. You might talk to your doctor about an ENG and MRI and also if Lyrica or Cymbalta might help you. Hope this helps.
Hello.

Can I ask you age? Your symptoms could have a origin in the spine. Though most of the symptoms are in the lower limbs, suggesting a lumbar spine problem, there is tingling in the palms also, which hints towards a cervical spine problem, as well.

There may be bulging discs which are pressing upon the nerve roots. This is radiculopathy. You will need to confirm this possibility with MRI of the neck and low back. Have you had any investigations done?

Regards