Female groin/upper thigh pain
For the last 3 months I have experienced severe pain in my inner right hip or groin area.  It feels almost like my thigh is dislocated.  This week I finally went to the Dr.  He took an x-ray and found nothing.  Prescribed Relafen and call in a week.  This is seriously ruining the intimacy in my marriage and I don't know what else to do.  Hopefully the next week will be telling.  Any one experiencing the same problems??  What did you do??
Hi there,
Sorry you are having such severe pain. Does the pain feel at all like nerve pain? Like very sharp and stabbing? Does it ever travel down your inner thigh toward your knee? Also, is it intermittent or constant and worsen with certain activities?

Is Relafen a pain medicine?
Actually, I don`t know if its the same pain you have or not but Ive found that when my hip/ side butt cheek and sometimes even my groin are hurts its usually because my hip actually slid out of place. My doctor keeps telling me its nothing to worry about. I`m only 24!!! It will start with my hip/ side butt cheek and then groin, knee and even my foot. It`s hard to walk at times and even bend over. Sometimes I cant sit down and it *****. When I`m at work I have my safety tech pop it back in. What I do is lie down on a hard flat surface face down. Have your husband or someone place their hand on top or one another and give a nice hard thrust in that area. Make sure yo take some Aleve or Advil. I hope this helps. Maybe this isnt your specific problem at all but it`s worth a try. Sometimes my hip slips back in after a day or so on it`s own...Good Luck!!
Hi thanks for your response's.  The pain is only when I turn my foot out like when you turn or get out of a vehicle and is incredibly painful if you lie on your back and put your feet like a frog (bottom of feet touching).  The pain is in upper inner thigh/ groin area.

I have to tell you that I thought that my hip must be out of place but the Dr. did x-ray the area and said it looked fine.

The Relafen is an anti-inflamatory commonly used for arthritis.  (The Dr. didn't tell me that but I looked it up on-line.)

So far the Relafen hasn't helped.  Any ideas??
Hi,  I have the exact same symptoms as yours to include when I turn my foot out the feeling is really painful.  I haven't seen a doctor yet, just wanted to make sure I was really sick.  Now that I see others have the same diagnosis I will make an appointment.  Good luck to you and I'll tell you my results.