Neurology Community
Fibromalgia \ Diabetic Pain
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Fibromalgia \ Diabetic Pain

Hi I am a 51 year old female who has jad alot of pain from different sources for several years. I have had 2 back surgeries, I have a triple scolois (sp?), I have fibromalgia along with chronic fatique, , high blood pressure, and have diagnosied with type 2 diabeties for 3 months now. I also have 3 different sleep disorders -RLS, chronic insomina, and excessive daytime sleepiness.Of course I am taking meds for most of these conditions. Here's my question: I used to take neurotion for nerve pain before my back surgeries, and it really helped, I have been hearing alot about Lyrcia lately and I am wondering if any one has any ideas on which of the two would be better for the pain associated with fibro.? I wake up in the morning and it is all I can do to to get around for about the first hour.I am taking meds for hypothryodid, ulcers, aniexty (Xanax) depression (Cymbalta),high bp,addarall for daytime sleepiness,2 thyroid meds, prevacid,and OTC aleve, Omega 3 complex and flack seed oil in the AM, and then restorium for insomnia,vesacaire for uniary problems, miraplex for RLS,Junivia for diabetes in the PM. I have gained about 30 pounds in the last year and I can not get it off, and I am worried about gaing more from these two other meds. Sorry this is so long but any suggestions would be greatly appericated.
Thanks
CMTrahan
Tags: diabetic