Fibromyalgia
Several people I know, myself included, have fibromyalgia and associated pain.  Mine does not seem to be as severe as the others.  Some of my friends are quite miserable--one extremely so.  She has been out to California a couple of times for help, she has had to quit work, she is extremely depressed, as is her husband as their life has drastically changed for the worse.  My friends are on Lyrica and each on some form of pain medicine.  Is there anything else they can do to minimize their pain and get some of their life back?
Treatment options for fibromyalgia includes pain killer drugs,tricyclic antidepressents,physiotherapy,counselling and meditation.Amitryptiline in 10 to 25 mg per day is significantly effective,side effect like  sedation some time may be troublesome.Take a physiotherapist's session for exercises.
Regards,