Fizzng Noise Head
If I were you guys I would get a Carotid Artery Ultrasound right away AND an MRA and MRI, if the Cardiologist or Neurologist won't order it all three simultaneously & tries to "milk" your insurance & money & plays the come back first & let's see what the initial test is, then fire them & find another dr. This could be serious & could lead to a STROKE, TIA, Seizure, Aneurism, etc. don't mess around when you feel or hear fluid rushing or bubbling inside your head or body.  Remember, anything that is NEW or UNUSUAL or that just starts happening is your body talking to you and telling you that something is happening here! Your stomach has ALWAYS growled when you're hungry, your head hurts when you go too long without eating, your body smells when you haven't bathed or just worked out, but if there's something out of the ordinary, especially pain, then there's inflammation or DIS-ease in your body, get it checked & get a DIAGNOSIS fast, not a year or two, find a dr. that gives a damn!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament.
All medical procedures have some risks, whether they are vaccinations, X-rays or surgical procedures. So, the pros and cons have to weighed before ordering any investigations or procedures. Doctors always treat symptoms and diseases and not lab values or reports. The lab values/reports mean nothing without a clinical correlation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.