Neurology Community
Floaters/Flashes/Shadows/Constant Burning Eyes and Headaches.

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I have been having a laundry list of symptoms lately:
-Burning eye and head pain.
-Floaters and flashes constantly.
-When indoors I see black shadows that follow vision.
-Constant ear ringing and rumbling with any relatively loud noises.

I have gotten my eyes checked by an optometrist and an opthamologist and they both have told me everything is alright.  When I wake up in the morning everything is shaking and it is constant turmoil until I go to sleep.  My doctor seems to think it is just a lack of sleep, but I am sleeping fine.  The pain is radiating throughout my head and face.  This is really getting out of control because all I want to do is sleep because I can't stand this.

Please help!

i get the same thing at night and during the evening but i think mine might be a brain tumor because i sometimes get jaw pain and low neck pain. But i also suffer from anxiety so i always tell myself i am fine and i would go ask your doctor and such because i am starting to get burning pains at the back of my eyes and its 12:17 am now and i still cant go to sleep so i would just see a doctor because thats what im doing but dont think that u have a tumor now that i said that.
The vision part is the most frustrating.  If I even glance at something and then look away...the image stays with me.  Sometimes I see "swarms" of floaters and nobody seems to know why.  I'm really just losing hope.  I don't want to get up in the morning and I can't keep focused on anything.