Neurology Community
Flying after concussion

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Flying after concussion

I was in a car accident yesterday and not sure if I suffered a concussion or not.  I had a CT scan and everything shows that I am fine.  I have no bruises on my head and am not even sure if I hit it.  I am supposed to fly at 6am tomorrow and have gotten different opinions from doctors.  Should I cancel my trip or is it ok for me to fly?
You're doctor would have been able to tell You if there was any chance of concussion. I wouldn't panic over it if he didn't mention it.
If it is worrying You too much and You cancel the flight however it may be worth it to put your mind at ease.
Best wishes