Foot numb with pain near hamstring
I'm having numbness on the top and inside of my right foot. It includes the left side of my right big toe.
I also have this pain in the back of my leg, near my hamstring, that flares up when I'm driving. It's to the extent that I have to lift my right leg up and accelerate and brake with my left foot.
I also have carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands and cubital tunnel syndrome in my left elbow.

Anyone have any thoughts on how all of this might be related?
At first, I thought the carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel syndromes were all I had. But now the foot numbness with the pain in the back of the leg makes me wonder.
Hi, please get yourself investigated for sciatica. May be the nerve pinch al lower spine level causing the symptoms. For more information visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sciatica
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sciatica. This condition is treatable with medicines and physiotherapy.

I have similar numbness in my foot and toes.  The docs have not been able to pinpoint the cause.  They just sent me for an MRI of my pelvic area and it shows a torn hamstring.  Hopefully this objective finding will get the docs to a diagnosis of my problem.

So was your hamstring torn.  I just pulled mine and my foot is numb so I'm not sure if its torn.
My hamstring feel well but my  right foot  Is still slightly numb why
I've had a old hamstring terror that has never fully healed with foot numbness for four years.  Three MRIs Two different orthos, PT, massage nothing helps.