Neurology Community
Forearm twitching

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Forearm twitching

I am a 25 year old male with no notable medical history.  For the past 2-3 weeks my muscle has been twitching in my left forearm, lasting 5-15 seconds.  If I were to give a thumbs-up, it would be the muscle closest to the ceiling.  This happens mostly in the evening.  No other part of my body has been twitching.  I don't have any weakness, numbness, etc in my arm or anywhere else.  I'm not under any real stress, and am not prone to twitching.  My diet is fine and is unchanged.  I am not a body builder, don't go to the gym, and consider myself to be of average activity level.  Any advice, suggestions, or comments would be welcome, as this has been rather bizarre.
Avatar n tn
go to www.aboutbfs.com, your likely to fit into this category.

You may want to see a Neruo just for self satisfaction...

It can be a large number of things... Some bloodwork would help.

Good Luck