Forehead does not move after fall
3 weeks ago I fell and hit my forehead hard, ended up with stiches just above the outer part of my right eyebrow.  After the black eye went away, I noticed that the right side of my forehead does not move (almost like I got botox!).  There is a lump above where the stiches were.  Should I see a doctor or will movement in my forehead come back?
Hello.

It is possible that the nerve supply to the Frontalis muscle which is responsible for the forehead movement, has been cut. This could very well be due to the fall on the forehead. You may consult a Neurologist and get the nerve function assessed.

Regards
My sons where goofing around and one hit his head on the floor. Known he has a lump on his head and are having headaches. He put ice on it and is taken IBU for pain. Is there anything else I could do to help speed up the healing process?