Forehead,sinus & ear pressure,blurred vision and weak legs when standing
When standing after a long period of time sitting I experience symptoms beginning with pressure and pain to the center of my forehead.  The pressure generates into my sinus and ears, making my ears pop as if in a plane.  My vision becomes blurry and my legs feel as if they are going to collaspe from up under me.  I have actually had to crawl on several occasions as my legs would not support me.  This has been a consistant problem for about two months.  It may occur 1-5 times a week. Symptoms vary in severity.  As I stated it only happens when I stand up after sitting for a period of time.  I am concerned as my vision takes about an hour to clear up and my legs do not feel completely normal for abount 30 minutes.  I'll keep a mild to moderate headache for 24 hours or so after a particularly bad episode.  I am in the process of many test now and the only abnormalty found so far is an elevated level of calcium in my blood, a result of Forteo injections. My blood pressure is perfect! Can you give me any idea what is happening to me and if there is anything I can do to help myself this mystery is solved?
My symptoms are very similar to yours, but I am suspecting MS with my additional symptoms...I have had very bad vertigo and balance problems for a few months now, and hadn't had any since last October...my balance is at its worse when I stand up, completely still, with no movement...the more I keep walking, the better I feel...I even feel the pressure when I am sitting down as well...my vision becomes blurry too and my feet actually have collapsed from under me 3 times already...the headache doesn't happen all the time though, so that's where I'm different...

I we can figure this out. I'd suggest you see a neurologist...I am in the process of getting a 2nd opinion as my MRI showed lesions in my brain but my neuro. dismissed me.
I to had an MRI that showed 8 lesions on my brain, and 2 cysts and my neurologist is not making me go back until September for a recheck. He was testing for MS when he ordered the MRI. I haven't gone for a 2nd opinion because I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's and Hypothyroidism. I wonder if maybe I should go for a second opinion now..