Neurology Community
General Feeling Of Unwellness
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

General Feeling Of Unwellness

Just wondering if anyone out there could maybe help me figure out why i feel so generally unwell, as i have been to about 10 different doctors and have never had even one useful diagnosis or helpful information given to me from one of them.
I am 21 years of age and have been suffering debilitating headaches/migraines for about 4 years now( on average about 5 days out of 7 i have a headache ). I also experience the occasional nose bleed( maybe once every couple of months ).
In the past few months, i have been experiencing light-headedness, nausea, loss of appetite and a little bit of shakiness( in my hands ).The loss of appetite is what really bothers me because up until these few months ago, i was always such a hungry person, even when i got sick with the flu or a cold, i never lost my appetite. Now, even if you put my favourite food in front of me, i start to feel full and sick after just a few bites. Today as i am writing this, i am on my day off from work and need to do a few things around the house but when i get up and start moving around i feel so sick and light-headed.
As i said, I have seen about 10 different doctors and have also had a CT scan, to test for a brain tumour, but all was clear.
I forgot to mention to that in the past week i have lost 2 kilos.
If anyone can help, i would really appreciate it. Thanks......