Generic Paxil (paroxitine) information
I was overdosed for 18 months or more on this medication (80mg instead of 40mg).  I ended up in a walker with impaired mental function.  I now have periferal neuropathy & severe balance issues.  I need to know where I can find out if this is a result of the overdose or if it's coincidence.
Long term use and overdosage of Paxil does cause myopathy, dizziness and vertigo in some patients. I would suggest you to go for MRI of the brain and spine to rule out Multiple Sclerosis and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. This will give a diagnosis whether your symptoms are due to medication overdose or neurological disease. The significant symptoms of these diseases are balance problems along with other neurological symptoms. Please consult a neurologist for the same. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!    
Thanks for the info.  I have had a multitude of tests (having consulted 5 neurogolists) including 2 brain MRIs, 1 spinal MRI, mylogram, spinal tap, genetic testing, brain/mind testing, etc.  I went from being normal to using a walker.  After having the medication reduced to 20mg over a period of a month or so, I was able to walk w/o the walker or even a cane.  I do lose my balance & have neuropathy still, but no longer fall.,