Goosebumps and tingling
For the last 6 months I've been experiencing tingling and a chill (goosebump) type feeling in my legs and head.  I feel that recently I get goosebumps more often and it's now effecting my whole body.  I told my primary care Dr. and he gave me Lyrica and said it was a pinched nerve.  When he gave it to me I decided to see a chiro before taking the medication.  I have now been seeing a chiro for the last month and it's not helping the problem but my back feels great.  I do notice that stress causes this to happen more often and when I'm having fun I rarely notice it.  It does not seem to occur when I go to bed and rarely when I'm driving a car.  I almost think my mind is controlling it. I have now been on the Lyrica for 4 days with no change.  I am a 46 year old female.  Does anyone have any sugestions?
Dawn
Sounds like neuropathy. I have neuropathy and it comes with pain and other strange sensations. The goosebump feeling, I call it the fake chills. good luck.