Grinding in neck/squishy scalp
I wake up with instant headache, feel like my sight is blurred, grinding in my neck when turning my head and when I press on my scalp, I hear a squishy noise.  I'm afraid something is really wrong with me.  I had a CT scan of my sinuses and the results of that was a deviated septum and a pollup in my right nostril.  ENT had me take Singular and it hasn't really helped much.  What shall I do about this situation?
I have the exact same problem. I wake up with an instant head ache and blurred vision. My feel like I need to "pop" my neck to alleviate some pressure but it only helps for a couple seconds. The bottom of my head going into the base of my neck is very sensitive to pressure and I have neck muscle tics as a result. I am no expert, but from my personal experience:

I have seen my neurologist because of these head aches as well as frequent migraines. (I do not think your neck grinding is a result of of a deviated septum but again I am no doctor) From my personal experience I was told that the neck grinding headaches are tension headaches which can be relieved with hot/cold packs, a seasoned chiropractor, and if necessary medication. I was also told that my posture was a big factor, so I have had to re-learn how to sit and stand properly. I was taking Topamax (Topiramate) for my migraines which my Doctor told me also helps with tension headaches. I had to quit taking the Topamax  because it made me extremely aggressive and slow in thought. Now I am taking Flexeril (Cyclobenzaprine) as needed and going to Physical Therapy twice a week. I have been going for the past three weeks and I have seen tremendous results but I still have a long way to go.

I hope you can find a way to cope or alleviate your head aches, they are not fun and make simple tasks seem like momentous ones. Good luck.