Neurology Community
HEADACHES!

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

HEADACHES!

I suffer with sinus really bad. I have headaches constantly but these headaches are different now. My head can hurt in the top right and then move to the left.It just be a spot  that hurts. Then it can move to the back of my head. Sometimes it feel like my scalp is burning.  I don't know if my head is hurting or my scalp is burning. At times my neck hurts.. Please help!
Tags: Headache
Avatar n tn
I would suggest that you ask your ENT to check your nasal cavity as far as a CT scan to look for a contact point.
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms could be due to tension headaches. The commonest type of headaches are the tension headaches. The others are migrainous headaches and those caused due to brain disorders, disorders of the eyes , neck or ears to name a few. Tension headaches are relieved by pain killers Take OTC naproxen for relief from pain. Ensure to take the medicine after food. Alcohol, smoking, altered sleep patterns and missed meals can cause tension headaches. If you eat a well balanced diet, exercise moderately and lead a stress free life this can reduce the occurrence of headaches.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.