HEART POUNDING WITH NAUSEA AFTER BACK INJURY
the symptomscause my heart to beat fast and my legs and arm tingle and my vision to be distorted +severe nausea i coulnd'nt even walk i almost fainted.I strained my back at work on 8-6-07 i was told it was a lower lombar strain i did physical therapy for 1 month i was cleared to go back to work.I was working out at the fitness center running on the treadmill and ran for 30min as soon as i got off my heart was going back to normal but then it started beat really fast the same symtoms as when i got hurt at work i thought i was having a heart attack so i went to the ER.by the time i got there my heart went back to normal.Since then i have been have symptoms i did a stress echo they told me my heart was fine so now im wearing a 24hr monitor i just think it might be something nuerological because i never had these symptoms before that day i got hurt at work,im lost these symptoms are running my life if anyone has any advice im my eyes are thank you.my symptoms are hard to focus vision, tremors hard pound heart beat randomly tingling legs and wrist, body aches nausea.
I had similar situation named lombar strain... Almost same symptoms... Not at that level but same ones... There is no idea still what might it be??