Neurology Community
HELP ME PLEASE

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

HELP ME PLEASE

I have been having fullness in the ear with a sensation of fluid, face tightness so bad i feel it might lock up, trouble swallowing bc my mouth is so dry and chest tightness. Im drinking tons of water and have seen both my ENT who did all ear pressure and sinus cat scan which came back normal. ENT sent me to allergist and upon the allergy testing the symptoms came as they were doing it so bad that they had to stop and send me to ER. Primary care doctor who did all types of bloodwork that came back normal. I have been put on medrol which helped for a day then my chest pain got so bad i had to stop it. Astelyne nasal spray which didnt help at all. Afrin which didnt help but made me feel more congested and flushed in the face. Now im doing ocean spray nasal spray which helps mildly. I have been living like this for over 2months now and feel like im going to die everytime these symptoms come on. I have been to the ER 7times in the past month with these symptoms. All i get is i have anxiety and i need to take xanax, but i know my body and something is wrong. I dont know what else to do. Please help me