Had a tumor at age 13. a few q's about my meds
i was 13 when i found out that i had a brain tumor. That summer i had it removed at NYU and suffered a stroke during the surgery but after yearly MRI's it shows no sign of returning *knock on wood*

i currently take klonopin .5-.75mg a day and adderall XR 30mg once a day

i have been on the klonopin for over 5 years (taking it on and off) and i started on the adderall 3 months ago

ive been reading A LOT about these medicines online and have read many scary stories about dependency. After taking both of these meds for a while i do see that they do have the potential.

my question:
if i stay at this dose of my meds could i become addicted? i never abuse either of them.
NOTE: i dont take adderall daily and sometimes just take .25mg klonopin in a day (nothing else). and i mean i can feel my brain saying "hey come on its wearing off" but im able to just ignore it
Andrew- can I ask why do you take Adderall post surgery for your brain tumor. Are you ADD or is it required because there's been damage from  your brain tumor? And the klonipin?