Had an electric "shock" and felt pain in my brain at the same time
(I incorrectly used the word "shock" but i am not sure what the correct word is in English)
It was two days ago, i was using my hair dryer,and when i finished with it, i unplugged it and while i was holding my hair dryer with my left hand, the cord of the hair dryer was hanging below, and while it was hanging in the air i accidentally touched with my right hand the plug pins of the hair dryer that were hanging in the air. I immediately felt the pain in my hand and at the same time i felt pain in the right part of my brain. As soon as i realized the pain, i moved my right hand away from the pins and the pain subsided after 5-10 minutes.
Could this accident result in any sort of brain damage?(I don't know if this question is silly to ask but i just wanted some clarification)
The electric current was not strong enough to do any damage.
What you experienced was a electric static shock.

If you have any concerns and are having any neurological or physical problems, you could see your doctor for clarification.

It would be worth checking the wiring on your hairdryer.

Thank you for your answer.
Yea i know that the current was not strong enough but i am not quite familiar with electricity so i was not sure whether such amount of electricity could do harm.
I was thinking about calling my doctor, but i was wondering if he can do anything else besides just offering advice. I mean he can't perform any sort of test right?( Shall i visit a neurologist?)
Anyway, Thanks for the reply
If you are having no problems now, then I see no point seeing the doctor or neurologist.  

Best wishes.